Eye Vitamins for Macular Degeneration
Whether you’re at risk for macular degeneration or you’ve already been diagnosed with the condition, you want to do everything possible to improve your ocular health. MacuHealth offers eye vitamins for macular degeneration to help anyone with the condition rebuild and maximize macular pigment over his or her lifetime.
Our eye vitamins also provide blue light protection so that your eyes can truly rebuild macular pigments and help you see clearly.
Learn How LMZ From MacuHealth Can Benefit You
This treatment for macular degeneration stems from a unique patented formula to rebuild your eyes natural macular pigments and to maximize that growth over a lifetime. Our vitamin contains all three carotenoids your eyes need to stay healthy: Meso-Zeaxanthin, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin.
Peer-reviewed research shows this vitamin’s proven effectiveness as a treatment for macular degeneration. As you take this vitamin consistently, it will improve contrast sensitivity and reduce glare to improve your eye’s overall visual performance.
Additionally, by increasing your macular pigment production, this vitamin helps reduce and limit oxidative stress, or the injury free radicals cause your eyes. With this added protection, your eye’s cells are safeguarded from damage and your risk for blindness later in life is reduced.
Invest in Eye Vitamins for Macular Degeneration, Invest in Your Future
Take the first step in safeguarding your future by purchasing our eye vitamins for macular degeneration. Our product is recognized and approved by Informed Choice and Informed Sport, and we thoroughly test each capsule’s purity and contents so that you are getting exactly what you expect in each bottle.
Read the information below for more specifics about this treatment for macular degeneration. If you’d like to order, use the links above to add products to your cart and proceed with checkout. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.
- Pharmaceutical grade dietary supplement
- Patented formula combines powerful antioxidants to help protect eye tissues from blue light and free radicals
- Only eye supplement that contains all three carotenoids (Meso-Zeaxanthin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin) as found in the macular pigment
- Clinically Tested and Gluten Free
- Supports and Maintains Eye Health
- Augments Macular Pigment
- Enhances Visual Performance
- May reduce the risk of AMD development and/or progression
- 90 day supply bottle of softgels
- Lutein 10 mg
- Meso-Zeaxanthin 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
A natural extract product rich in the carotenoids Lutein, Meso-Zeaxanthin and Zeaxanthin. These carotenoids are obtained from a natural source: Marigold flower petals through our patented processes. They are recommended as a food supplement to provide necessary carotenoids required for a well-balanced diet. Carotenoids are well-known for their chemical and biological properties, especially in disease prevention*.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Marigold Flower Extract
- Sunflower Oil – 506 mg (67.5%)
The sunflower seed is the fruit of the sunflower (Helianthus annuus). Striped sunflower seeds oil is used as a carrier by MacuHealth for the three active ingredients. The oil protects the product from being degraded by oxidation, which decreases the carotenoid content and effectiveness.
- Gelatin Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Annatto)
- Gelatin 37.5 mg – This food grade and FDA sanctioned beef gelatin is used as the envelope for the manufacturing on our supplement.
- Annatto – This natural red plant extract is used to create the red color of the capsule. Annatto comes from achiote shrub seeds, and is mainly used as a red food coloring. Produced in South America, achiote seeds have been used by tribes for centuries.
- Yellow Beeswax
These natural ingredients allow MacuHealth to keep its product with the appropriate homogeneity.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E 3.75 IU (.05%)
This anti-oxidant is used by MacuHealth to slow down oxidation of the raw material thus maintaining the integrity of the product.
- Tween 80
This is a nonionic surfactant and food grade emulsifier, like vinegar.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
This is an ester formed from ascorbic acid and palmitic acid creating a fat-soluble form of vitamin C. In addition to its use as a source of vitamin C, it is also used as an antioxidant food additive.
- Soy Lecithin
The ingredient Soy Lecithin is widely accepted in both conventional and health food stores. It is often used as an ingredient in food products and is sold in supplement form to boost your health. Yet, surprisingly, there is a lot of confusion (and maybe even prejudgement) about soy lecithin because it includes the word “soy.” Soy lecithin does not contain sufficient soy protein residues to provoke allergic reactions in the majority of soy-allergic consumers. Many allergists do not even advise their soybean-allergic patients to avoid soybean lecithin when it is included as an ingredient on food products. Soy lecithin is an emulsifier, meaning it is used to help keep things like salad dressing stable in the bottle. Soy lecithin does not contain phytoestrogens and has no documented association with cancer risk. *CONTAINS SOY
Take 1 softgel daily, preferably with a meal
Do not exceed stated dose