The ideal candidate will develop new and maintain existing relationships with key optometric and ophthalmological practices in Nevada, Utah and Northern Cal. to maximize revenue and client retention. You act as a consultant by developing account strategies and services to implement the prescribing and sales of Macuhealth supplements in the practice. This is a combination of existing business in a territory with incredible growth opportunity. the earning potential is 100K + in year one.
- Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations)
- Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product sales service in the field.
- Continue to grow established territory thru sales calls and attending shows.
- Increase current account base.
- Add product lines to existing account base
- This is an outside sales job with 20% overnights on average.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years’ of sales consulting or business intelligence experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work